Sunday

Some Brief True Blood Thoughts

Some Brief True Blood Thoughts

1.No, absolutely not.I refuse to accept that Eric would not be grossed out that Sookie was rutting around with him only when he was completely infantalized and neutered.

2.I think Jesus is hot.There, I said it.

3.I did not see the Marnie thing coming.

4.I kept waiting for Tommy to be bullshitting about dying.I guess they have made me believe he’s that big a f**ker.

In other news, there’s so much I don’t understand about Lady GaGa and I just try to keep in mind that her audience is younger than me.But I just want her to be a little more astute, all of the time.Tonight, though, I caught her performance at the VMAs and I felt like I was finally seeing what the big deal is.And she was oh god so very hot.Like I said on Twitter, it’s as if Elvis and Bruce Springsteen had a baby with Elton John.

I had to roll my eyes at all the «Uh, I didn’t know what to make of that» bullshit, though.Really, room full of music stars?We’re supposed to believe in your decadent lifestyles, let you sell them to us, but you can’t handle a little cross dressing?How embarra*sing for you.

Edited to add: Can we please have more of THIS Tara, though?The one who’s planning and doing?


Dear In Head Lice performed by fEATHER http://ping.fm/dxUtv<br>