Saturday

Fillings in baby teeth?

Fillings in baby teeth? I Need Opinions!!My son just turned 3 and we went to the dentist for his first check-up and found out the he needs a filling and they want to cap his front two teeth because there is a huge cavity between them.Along with a few other things, the bill will be $1,700 for teeth that will fall out in 2 years.We don't have dental insurance (you bet though I will be taking it out by the end of today).A lot of people I have spoke with have said I should just leave his teeth since they are baby teeth, but I am not sure I am comfortable with this.What do you think if it was your child?
--------------------
My six year old son had to have his top four teeth pulled out when he was two because of cavities.He had a partial to keep his teeth from shifting and we have had to have this put back in several times.Some children just get the short end of the stick when it comes to the teeth which is caused by hereditary genes.If you do not have the caps put on he will end up with a major cavity causing the tooth to need to be removed and a partial put in.In fact my now 3 year old had two silver caps on his top front teeth.
Source

10 Ways to Overcome Difficult Sleep (suitable for experienced frequent insomnia)