Tuesday

STARTING MY POST TRANSPLANT 2ND ANNUAL EVALUATION @ MAYO CLINIC ARIZONA; 30 YEARS AGO TODAY I ARRIVED IN IRELAND FOR THE FIRST TIME...........

STARTING MY POST TRANSPLANT 2ND ANNUAL EVALUATION @ MAYO CLINIC ARIZONA;   30 YEARS AGO TODAY I ARRIVED IN IRELAND FOR THE FIRST TIME........... 30 years ago today, have been invited and recruited by the Rector of St.Kieran's Seminary, in Kilkenny, I made my first visit to the Republic of Ireland, and arrived at Shannon Airport, on a Sunday afternoon, straight into a major Hurling match involving County Kilkenny, thus I had to find and make my own way to Kilkenny City, by bus and train.В Then the fun began.В The non Kavanagh bus, broke down from Shannon to Waterford, and the delay caused me to miss the last train to Kilkenny.В That set off an Irish adventure for me, that resulted in my staying at St.John's College, Waterford, not St.Kieran's Seminary, Kilkenny, on my first night ever in Ireland...В Today, I will recap that day and my stories of meeting the Irish people in their native environs, before arriving at the place that was my very reason for even being there.В On this day three decades later, as I am in Phoenix, Arizona; not Sacramento, or Kilkenny, starting my second anniversary post kidney transplant evaluation, at the Mayo Clinic Arizona.В Time for bed, as the wake call comes at in four hours, to be there and do Blood Labs, at 6:45 a.m............Fr.Troy

[zeezal] Latest Photographs In Beautiful Model Bipasha Basu