Wednesday

My beloved Aaron

My beloved Aaron

we had our precious Aaron last night and it got to be around nine thirty and he would climb up on the couch and throw the pillow down and lay down and put his thumb in his mouth.
then in an instant he would sit up, throw the pillow on the floor and crawl over to me at the end of the couch and get up on his knees, lay his head on my chest and put his thumb in his mouth.
I would kiss the top of his head, tell him I love him and then he would get down off the couch, throw the pillow back up on the couch and play again for a bit.

В before long he would be crawling back up on the couch and laying his head down on the pillow and putting his thumb in his mouth
Not even a minute later the pillow would go to the floor, he would crawl to me and put his head on my chest and stick his thumb in his mouth again
Again I would kiss him and tell him I love him and then he would get down again
This process was repeated five times last night, and the only reason why there wasn’t a sixth time was because his mom and dad came to get him and take him home.
It still brings tears to my eyes now thinking of how incredibly precious this one year old little boy is

:)


SPEAKING of Jeterв