Wednesday

Curriculum for sale

Curriculum for sale

I am posting several things for sale that we will not be using this year for school.В  These are all things that I would love to keep but my husbands car died today and helping pay for one is a little more pressing right now than what we will be using in a year or two.В В  So, bad for me, good for you.В  I try to tell you if I see anything wrong with the books.В  I don’t sell anything I wouldn’t want to buy.В  That being said, I may miss something minor.

Prices are negotiable.В  Shipping is not included.Insurance is recommended.В  If you would like something, please email me at griffinbellasmom at yahoo dot com.В В  If you would like to see a picture of something, I can send you one.В  I will mark out items as they are sold.Artistic Pursuits Jr.HighВ  Book 1 This one is crinkled on the front and the first few pages.No writing that I see.В  Retails $42.95В  Asking $20Robert Schumann and Handel Zeezok Publishing Great Musician Series set of 2 study guides and 2 books and companion CD this was used for review and we LOVED it.Like new Great addition to your music study.В В  Retails for total of approximately $45.В В  Asking $20Considering God’s Creation Teachers Manual and Student Book Teacher’s manual is in good shape.В  Student book has writing in it and missing pages 1-36 and I see 2 pages after that that are done.Still very usable.В  This is great.В  I have two copies.В  It is what we are using this year.В В  Teachers’ guide sells for $29.95 and workbook is $13.95.В  Asking $15 for both.В  That is it for now.В  Thanks again for looking.

God Bless and Happy homeschooling.


Pavitra Rishta 14th July 2011 | Zee Tv drama Pavitra Rishta 14-07-2011