Friday

I think my tooth filling came off, and i just got it today...?

I think my tooth filling came off, and i just got it today...? What Happened: I went to the dentist today for a small cavity filling.The cavity is no less than half the size of a small ant insect, so the dentists didn't make much of a deal about it.The filling was done in 5 minutes, and it was white.When i looked in the mirror afterwards, the h*le in my tooth appeared to be gone.Now when i looked at it while brushing, it seemed to be back.I just read an article from 1800 Dentist which states that the filling i got, the white filling, doesn't last very long--apparently it doesn't even last a day?!?!The dentist i went to didn't do silver or gold fillings.Why Did This Problem Happen?I was really depressed in august and september--so depressed that i didn't pay attention to any aspect of my hygiene, which means i didn't brush.I know it was disgusting, and i don't do it anymore--i'm not as depressed.But i myself noticed the cavity appear there and i wasn't too worried about it--until now.My problem: My dad seemed really upset when he had to pay for the bill today.He said the dental insurance should have covered it.He had to pay 36 dollars out of pocket, when the bill for the filling was 145.Insurance covered most of it, but he thought it was going to cover all of it.He said that his insurance covered silver filling, and he asked for that one instead, but the dentists said nobody does silver filling anymore, and he got upset.So if my filling just disappeared less than 24 hours after the procedure, i'm scared to mention it to him.145 dollars shouldn't last less than 24 hours My question: What should i do?I have the dentist's card, so i can call them and ask about it.But i don't know how to tell it to my dad without getting him upset.He's already juggling contacts with my brother, braces with my other brother, and doctors appts with my sick-and-pregnant stepmom, so he's the only income for the third quarter of this year.Should my cavity be a problem?Maybe i'm just overreacting, and the sealant is supposed to be temporary?I'm so stuck right now--please help
--------------------
this is very common prob ..he filled u with tooth colored material..u would have disturbed the fillin befor the final setting time..just relax go again expalin him ..he will make size of the cavity little bigger so tat the filling will get good retention
Source

Voters blame Bush more than Obama for the economy